the no bullshit truth
Here it is just the simple "no-frills or bullshit" way of keeping your fog or haze machine CLEAN AND MINIMIZE ANY CLOGGING. Fact is, nearly every heated glycol fog and haze machine on the market at some point will clog. The frequency and extent of clogs can be drastically reduced if proper maintenance is carried out after so many hours of operation. You should clean your machine after approximately 40 hrs of use. This is a little less than others may recommend but I feel strongly after.
1. Make Sure Machine is OFF
- let it cool down then pour any leftover fog fluid out into another container to use again later
- Rinse out the fluid tank with some distilled water. No need to dry it completely .. just shake it to remove any water left behind.
2. Use a Cup of Distilled water(1 cup) in the tank
- place a cup of water in the machine's tank and turn the machine back on.
- let the machine come to temp and press the button for output. Let the machine run until ALMOST ALL OF THE DISTILLED WATER IS USED UP.
- TURN THE MACHINE OFF
- RINSE TANK WITH DISTILLED WATER ONE LAST TIME
3. THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT STEP TO DO CORRECTLY!
PUT A SMALL AMOUNT OF FOG OR HAZE FLUID IN THE FLUID TANK & TURN ON THE MACHINE
AFTER THE MACHNINE HEATS TO TEMP, PRESS THE FOG BUTTON UNTIL YOU HAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF BURSTS AND THEN YOU ARE DONE! GO AHEAD TURN MACHINE OFF --- YOU ARE READY TO STORE YOUR MACHINE